Seeking Corporate Partners
invites your business to stand alongside us to support education in
California. We offer three levels of partnerships (Silver, Gold,
Platinum) that enable your business opportunities to advance your
programs, products and services. Details of our partnership levels and
benefits are listed below.
Corporate Partnership Application Packet | Online Payment
a non-profit affiliate of International ASCD, actively seeks membership
from all segments of the education community in California. Our mission
advocates the full potential of every child. Our membership is made up
of superintendents, school site and district administrators, principals,
teachers, university professors, and students. CASCD boasts an active
membership of over 2,000 educators in California with over 6,000
educators receiving our monthly Curriculum Feed (professional newsletter). Each year, CASCD produces a number of cutting-edge workshops and other events throughout California.
CASCD exists to advance education by:
- Helping members become more effective in their various roles as leaders in education.
- Disseminating timely information about exemplary educational practices.
- Providing programs uniquely designed to advance students achievement in Pre-K through Adult populations.
- Working effectively with other statewide educational associations on the common work of improving schools.
CASCD brings educators the best thinking on research-based ideas through a variety of products and services:
- Monthly electronic publications that bring
timely articles and announcements on local events related to curriculum
- Regional workshops and seminars that cover topics relevant to local needs and reduce travel costs.
- A diverse professional network that empowers members to address touch educational challenges with cutting edge thinking.
- Up-to-the Minute Information on current issues surrounding California education.
- Partnerships with likeminded California associations: CUE, Inc., TICAL, CLRN, ACSA, Project Tomorrow
CORPORATE PARTNER LEVELS:
SILVER Membership $1,000
- Company listing and logo on frontpage of CASCD website (http://www.cascd.org)
- Hyperlink to your corporate site on website
- Listing included in our monthly Curriculum Feed e-newsletter to over 6,000 California educators
- One individual one-year membership
- Access to a diverse professional network of California educators based on California’s unique education issues
Become a Silver Partner
GOLD Membership $2,000 SILVER membership plus ...
- Company logo and description on the California ASCD website (limited 100 words)
- Free advertising for upcoming events organized or attended by corporate members on the California ASCD website
- Invitation to sponsor OIL (Outstanding
Instructional Leader) Award for Excellence in Califorina Education or
sponsor a local professional development event
- Two individual one-year memberships
Become a Gold Partner
PLATINUM Membership $3,000 GOLD membership plus ...
- Opportunity to use CASCD logo in your marketing
- Top listing position when companies are listed by topic area on the website or newsletter
- Public recognition at CASCD professional development events
- Complimentary registration for 2 people at any two CASCD events
- Three individual one-year memberships
- Invitation to sponsor the luncheon and join CASCD Board members at their annual Summer or Winter Retreats.